Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Hanging out with the Upper Class

I view myself as a "coach kind of a guy." I am always happy flying in coach. However, Jo has placed us on KLM's "Premium Comfort." I think that she spent enough money on her Delta AmEx shopping for this trip that the upgrade was free.
 
While there is some discomfort flying in the section above our class in life, that feeling was quickly (but maybe temporarily) allayed by the rich folks' perks.

First, there are several outstanding choices on our dinner menu (while I suspect our people in coach are given finger sandwiches). Second, an even better selection of alcoholic beverages:

Jo has ordered one of each and I am encouraging her to share some with me.

However, the biggest highlight is the auto dimming windows. You push a button and the window goes from perfectly clear to black. Very cool. 

Also, I don't have to push a button to recline the seat. It is all electronic. What's next? A functional entertainment system?

Amsterdam, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment